SideraWorks MasterClasses are full or half-day workshops that are devoted to the key elements of developing a social business.
We believe in delivering value through a continuously evolving environment of learning. So we created SideraWorks MasterClasses – highly interactive social business workshops – to ‘teach you how to fish’ using our own tools and approaches.
We’re proud of our toolbox and we share it freely so you can not just learn about social business practices, but apply them in your own organization. We’ve even developed specific ‘lenses’ to address the unique challenges of social business in regulated industries such as healthcare, or in individual departments like Legal and HR.
We offer MasterClasses on:
- Social Business Foundations
- Making The Case For Social Business
- The Social Business Canvas: Strategy
- Building a Social Business Vision
- Implications of Social Business & Crisis Preparation: Social Scenario Modeling™
- Social Business Culture Development: Culture Mapping
- Social Business Framework Design: Center of Gravity Framework
- Education & Training Program Design
- Social Business Talent Development
- Social Business Measurement
In addition to our custom sessions for individual companies, you’ll often find publicly available SideraWorks MasterClasses presented in concert with leading industry events, and independent public workshops. They’re interactive, fun, and you’ll always walk away with an understanding of why social business is important as well as how to put it in practice in your own organization.
Contact us to book a SideraWorks MasterClass for your company.