If you’re like other progressive companies, it means a great deal.
It’s not just having an impact on your marketing and communication efforts. It affects your customer service operations, how you educate and train your teams, how you manage your departments and even how your organizational culture changes and evolves. Social business has a ripple effect that touches people and processes alike, and that will continue for months and years to come.
SideraWorks knows social business. And we can help you understand it, manage it, and seamlessly integrate it in your organization.
Whether you’re implementing a new social collaboration platform or developing a new employee training program, we have the experience designing and leading social business evolutions. It’s change management for smart companies in a sophisticated social era.
Some of our solutions and programs include:
- Assessment of your existing social business efforts and identifying hidden opportunities and challenges
- Social Business education programs and workshops, from one-day on-site training programs to multiple-day leadership retreats
- Development of internal social business guidelines, policies and playbooks
- Acceleration programs for your existing social business strategies to make them more effective
- Communication programs to garner internal support for your broader social initiatives
- Organizational culture assessment: where you are, where you want to be, and how to get from A to B
We work with mid- to larger-sized companies who are investing in social, believe in its impact, and want to integrate it into everything they do. We don’t execute or manage social campaigns. You’ve probably got an agency that does a great job with that. SideraWorks helps you take social from the front lines to behind-the-scenes, wiring into how you work, and managing the change that comes with it.
You get world-class expertise and guidance, reliable and personalized attention from seasoned consultants, and the benefit of SideraWorks’ Adaptive Culture principles and approach — best practices we’ve developed working side by side with some of the most social-savvy companies in the world.
Contact us today so we can help you make your mark as a social business. Just fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch right away.