Having your leadership teams educated about social business and its implications is increasingly important in the era of the fast-moving social web, and their buy-in is critical to ensure long-term success.
Our half-day Executive Social Business Education lab is designed to immerse your senior teams in social business understanding, from emerging best practices to practical, real-world examples of what companies of all sizes are doing. They’ll walk away with a deeper understanding of what social business is, why it matters, and how it can take shape in their own departments, business units, or in the company as a whole.
This lab includes presentation and discussion about:
- How the social web has changed expectations
- What social business is – and isn’t.
- The importance of culture in social business
- What social businesses do that traditional businesses don’t
- How social business touches and impacts key areas of the organization
- Core components of successful social business initiatives
- Examples of social business programs at work in real-life companies
These sessions are designed to be educational in nature but full of interactive discussion, real-time Q&A and specific conversation around the issues and challenges facing your organization on the road to social business adoption.
We’ll send your teams back to work with actionable information, practical knowledge about social business, and the enthusiasm and inspiration to put it in practice immediately.
Contact us today to inquire about an Executive Social Business Education lab for your business.